Thursday, July 10, 2008

Jimmy and Lee are stressed!!

Well it is the holidays here and it's not really a holiday as Lee and I are both working really hard. Lee has to continue with his programming for his experiment and reading loads of 'oh so thrilling' articles on visual perception blah, blah, blah (he actually says they are 'complicated and boring', two things that don't make for much interest at all!) and I am writing away for the HSC, at least I like what I'm writing on, poetry! (Yes, it too is seen as complicated and boring - oh, and useless by most people too).

Will be posting photos of our recent trip to QLD later today - if I remember to get the CD Ej made out of the car.

J
xx

1 comment:

Jimmy said...

We of this post-modern world need not take our own children to the park, they are taken for us for a small fee for which we slave away at home in the half-light.

The boys are having a great holiday playing with friends.