Monday, July 28, 2008

Ghosts and Ghouls party - it was HORRIFFIC!!






Well as you can all see by Rach's photos the party was an awesome success!!

I was so very very lucky to have so many beautiful people to help me out - EJ, Mick, K-J, Rach, Bim and of course Saxon!!

All of the kids came dressed up and even though my instructions for the games were dodgy they all had a great time - mostly chasing Saxon around, lol.

I don't think I did much at all on the day, poured a couple of 'potions' and braved the pinjata bashings and everything else was covered by everyone else!!

I wish we had a get together like this more often - bring on Halloween I say!!

Love you all, B xxx

PS: We topped the day off with dinner at Bliss - still dressed up, lol!!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Looks like it was a real hit. Wish we could have been there to celebrate with you all.
Love the dress ups.

Jimmy said...

We were so lucky to have had Saxon there - he was King of the kids, they just doted on him! Next year you guys will definitely have to be there - I'll give you a heads up on the theme, lol. How's the house and schools? Bet you're missing Sax already! He seems really content, non-plussed, he's such a good kid.
Lee can't get over how much he is like Kaje, lol!!

Love to you all!
xxx

PS: Put up some pics of your place when you can, we'd love to see it :)